Private Money Parameters and Loan Guidelines
Iron Oak Home Loans, Inc is a full-service portfolio private money lender and servicing company for owner and non-owner occupied mortgage financing. Our private money division primarily originates purchase money first mortgages on income producing, non-owner occupied single family residences and multi-residential properties. We also offer cash out refinances on these property types.
The following is a description of the types of loans Iron Oak’s private money division will fund:
- Property Type: SFR / Units 1-10 / Income Producing Property / Non-Conforming Properties Case By Case Basis
- Occupancy: Owner and Non-Owner Occupied
- Geographic Lending Area: Northern California Only…We Drive To And See Every Property We Lend On.
- Loan to Value: Maximum LTV Is 70%
- Loan Amounts: $50k To $750k, >$750k Case By Case Basis
- Interest Rates: 8.95% To 10.95%...
- Down Payments: Typical Down Payments Are Thirty Percent or More…Subordinate Financing Is Acceptable on Case By Case Basis
- Loan Terms: All Loans Are Interest Only For Terms Of 1 Year To Thirty Years, First Mortgages Only
- Investor/Contractor Flips… We Lend On Properties Needing Substantial Cosmetic Repairs Such As: Flooring, Bath & Kitchen Remodels, Roofing and More
- Credit: All Credit Profiles Acceptable… Poor Credit May Require Larger Down Payment
- Income: Alternative Sources of Income Verification Are Acceptable as We Are Very Creative In This Area Ability To Repay Is Mandatory…
- We Do Not Generally Lend On Land, Rural Properties, High Acreage Properties, or Agricultural Property