Private Money Parameters and Loan Guidelines
Iron Oak Home Loans, Inc is a full-service portfolio private money lender and servicing company for owner and non-owner occupied mortgage financing. Our private money division primarily originates purchase money first mortgages on owner-occupied and income producing, non-owner occupied single family residences and multi-residential properties. We also offer cash out refinances on these property types.
The following is a description of the types of loans Iron Oak’s private money division will fund:
- Property Type: SFR / Units 1-10 / Income Producing Property / Non-Conforming Properties Case By Case Basis
- Occupancy: Owner and Non-Owner Occupied
- Geographic Lending Area: California
- Loan to Value: Maximum LTV Is 70%
- Loan Amounts: $150k To $2.5m, >$2.5m Case By Case Basis
- Interest Rates: 8.95% To 10.95%...
- Down Payments: Typical Down Payments Are Thirty Percent or More…Subordinate Financing Is Acceptable on Case-By-Case Basis
- Loan Terms: All Loans Are Interest Only For Terms Of 1 Year To 10 Years, First Mortgages Only.
- Investor/Contractor Flips… We Lend On Properties Needing Substantial Cosmetic Repairs Such As: Flooring, Bath & Kitchen Remodels, Roofing and More
- Credit: All Credit Profiles Acceptable… Poor Credit May Require Larger Down Payment
- Income: Alternative Sources of Income Verification Are Acceptable as We Are Very Creative In This Area Ability To Repay Is Mandatory…
- We Do Not Generally Lend On Land, Rural Properties, High Acreage Properties, or Agricultural Property
There is no need to settle on one set of guidelines, pricing or loan restrictions from other lenders. Leave it to us to solve your problems and meet your needs in a timely manner. We're available around the clock.