Options to Avoid Foreclosure
Iron Oak would like to find a way to work with you to resolve your delinquent Loan to avoid foreclosure, but we need your help and cooperation in order to accomplish this. We encourage you to contact us immediately to set up a meeting by telephone, in order to assess your financial situation and explore options that may be available for you to avoid foreclosure.
In order to make the meeting as productive as possible, we recommend that you collect and be prepared to present to Iron Oak the following documents:
- A brief explanation of your circumstances;
- Recent income documents (such as pay stubs; benefit statements from Social Security, disability, unemployment, retirement, or public assistance.) If you are self-employed, have your tax returns or a year-to-date profit and loss statement available for reference;
- Bank statements and tax returns for past two (2) years;
- Your most recent pay-stub (s) covering a thirty day period;
- Property Tax Information;
- Copy of your Homeowners Insurance Policy;
- Savings account statements showing three month’s balances.